Liquid-Plumr 00216 17 oz Foaming Pipe Snake Clog Remover (Pack of 12)





Liquid-Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake Clog Remover Description

Foaming pipe snake clog remover activates when 2 separate liquids come together and form a powerful foam that cleans pipe walls. Convenient and easy-to-use with no mixing or messy powders. Foaming pipe snake is for use on partial clogs and slow drains and is safe on pipes.

Liquid-Plumr 00216 17 oz Foaming Pipe Snake Clog RemoverLiquid-Plumr 00216 Foaming Pipe Snake Clog RemoverLiquid-Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake Clog Remover



Liquid-Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake Clog Remover Features

  • Formula combines two liquids that activate on contact to form a deep-cleaning foam
  • Cleans partial clogs and cleans slow drains
  • No-mess formula is easy to use and fast acting



Liquid-Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake Clog Remover Details

  • Item Weight: 12.7 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds 
  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
  • ASIN: B004QGY8ZW
  • Item model number: 00216


Liquid-Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake Clog Remover Reviews

Review 1:
When I moved in to my new apartment the first thing I noticed was the slow draining tub. After months of trying the plunger, regular draino (single liquid sort), and attempts to forcefully clear the pipe, I passed this foaming pipe snake at Target and decided to give it a try.

First off, pour the liquid in slowly; it foams up quick and dense. Second, step out of the bathroom or open the window (fumes, obviously). Try to get the whole bottle in but it's alright if you can't - I only got about half before the foam was too high. One hour later that foam had disappeared and my pipe is working like new! I was so relieved and satisfied with this product. I totally recommend it.


Review 2:
This beauty worked like a charm. Read the instructions and I only used half of the bottle rather using it all and and hour later flushed my tub with hot water and all clear.

Review 3:
I had a SLOW drain in a pedestal sink that had been driving me crazy for months. Admittedly, I was too lazy to pull the trap off and clean out the pipe. The mess and the smell were not worth the hassle. So when I saw this product during a trip to the hardware store I thought I'd give it a chance. The low price was worth the gamble. The SIMPLE directions (pour in sink and wait) were quite easy to follow and less work than pulling off the trap. After an hour, the drain was flowing like brand new! I was very impressed at the simplicity of the product. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Review 4:
#1. Slowly pour entire contents of bottle down drain.
#2. For slow drains, allow product to work for one hour. For clogged drains, wait for drain to clear.
#3. Flush with hot tap water. Repeat if necessary.

MY EXPERIENCE: I was actually pleasantly surprised at how well this product worked on my drain. Because, I didn't just have a slow drain situation, I actually had a clogging situation that caused my whole shower to back up! I followed the directions on the bottle and began pouring down the drain, but because the clog was so bad, I had to stop pouring mid bottle. This is because foam began to backflow into the tub. So following the directions on the bottle, I waited 1-hour.

When I came back, I noticed that the substance had cleared some, enough to pour the rest of the bottle down the drain. I then preceded to wait another hour, to let it do its work. Because the clog was so bad, I didn't think I could have done it any other way. So, after the 2-hours had past, I grabbed a pitcher and filled it with hot water, and then began slowly pouring it down the shower drain. The drain was unclogged and the water was flowing down the drain properly.

CONCLUSION: I actually went into this with negative waves, I didn't think a product at the store was gong to solve this, and then I would end up calling a plumber to do a pipe snake operation. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this product worked. Now to maintain my drain, I can just use that standard liquid plumber in the jugs from now on. I highly recommend this product for stubborn clogged drains, 5 out of 5!


Review 5:
I did not want to use a chemical with the horrible smell that usually comes with most cleaners. I had a slowly draining sink and also a bathtub that was very slow to drain. I had tried using a plunger multiple times which would help a little. Using vinegar and baking soda didn't do the trick either.

This stuff foams up pretty quickly and does not have any smell. Following the directions, I very slowly poured the solution into the drain (and overfill on the tub.) I did open a window in the room and closed the doors for about an hour. I did accidentally let some of the solution get on the metal ring around the drain as some overflowed the drain tube. An hour later the foam had almost completely disappeared and you could just see the outline of the bubbles. I started running full hot water through in both the tub and the sink. The sink had become completely unclogged and the bathtub was also much better than it has ever been.

Not bad for much less than most of the chemicals!




Drain Cleaner Related Articles:
Liquid-Plumr Clog Remover, Professional Strength 17 fl oz (1 pt 1 oz) 503 ml
Jelmar CLR CL-12 28-Ounce Cleaner
Hydro Jet Pump Drain Cleaner - No Harmful Chemicals
Whink Prod. 06217 Liquid Drain Clog Remover
Liquid-Plumr Clog Remover, Professional Strength 17 fl oz (1 pt 1 oz) 503 ml
Enforcer Prod. OTCL20 Overnite Toilet Care Drain Cleaner
Biokleen Bac-out Drain Care Gel, 6-Count
Bio-Stix 100066 Drain Cleaner and Deodorizer
Cobra Products 650 Air Drain Blaster
Karcher 2.642-183.0 Pressure Washer 25-Foot Pipe Cleaning Kit
Thrift Marketing 6Lb Insta-Flo Drain Cleaner MAM-IS-600
Superior Tools Drainstick-Drain Clog Remover

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More